WHO WE ARE:
Integrity Financial specializes in hard money loan brokering, mergers and acquisition financing, project financing, and real estate loan brokering. We are seeking Commercial Loan Brokers to join our Capital Services nationwide.
Integrity Financial provides unparalleled capital markets knowledge to develop the most creative and efficient financing strategies to meet client needs on the debt side of the business.
Our new mortgage brokers will be expected to have strong business development skills, excellent underwriting skills, along with a solid understanding of various debt structures to provide a high level of service to customers and ensure the maintenance of the Integrity Financial brand.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Team-oriented, determined, goal-driven individuals that want to participate in a debt placement platform at one of the most dynamic, privately-held firms in the commercial loan brokerage industry.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF MORTGAGE BROKERS:
• Act as commercial Mortgage Broker in exclusive territory
• Develop strong relationships with key real estate professionals, business start-ups and expansions, commercial banks, and other industry professionals.
• Business Development / Generate exclusive agreements by building relationships with active members of commercial real estate market.
• Exclusively represent borrowers
• Work closely with existing IF brokers to share knowledge of market and relationships
• Work closely with real estate institutions
• Pitch for exclusive assignments
• Ability to analyze, underwrite, and structure a variety of financial solutions for each of the major asset classes
• Build networking and referral system to maintain pipeline of business
• Establish long lasting client relationships
• Provide financial lending advisory services to your clients
• Know and track all variables of your sub market including: property owners, real estate brokers, loan structures, etc.
• Become the leading Commercial and Loan Broker in your market.
TRAINING: Extensive Initial Success training program covering everything Agents need to know as a loan brokering professional and IF representative including a Certification Board at the completion of the program. A thorough Training Manual is provided. The Managing Director will provide weekly specialized online classes for our Loan Brokers. Managing Directors oversee each division and discipline, on-boarding, answering any inquiry, and joining Agents on any presentations requested. Our Mentoring Program pairs you up with an internal expert for additional guidance. Weekly co-wide meetings will share market knowledge. Continued Success training includes refresher courses, industry leaders, market experts, professional presentation classes.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE: Finance savvy, disciplined, assertive. Existing mortgage brokerage &/or financial institution experience a plus
• Demonstrated ability in business development
• Understanding of or ability to quickly learn the fundamentals of finance
• Excellent Oral & Written Communications skills incl. Negotiating capability
• Strong Strategic abilities
• Superior Organizational Skills / Detail Oriented
• Excellent Analytical & Reasoning ability
• Strong computer skills
• Team oriented activities, personal achievements and/or leadership roles in background.
• Bachelors and/or Advanced Degree
OPPORTUNITIES: territories available nationwide.
BENEFITS: Profit Sharing and Bonuses when quarterly and yearly quotas are reached. Medical and Dental after one year.
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time; Independent Contractor